About PrimeUnit GmbH
The PrimeUnit GmbH was founded in 2014 in Berlin, Germany. As a spinoff of Chemstations Europe GmbH the original idea is to provide enhanced support for CHEMCAD users.
Since the end of 2015 Prime Unit GmbH functions also as an energy consulting company and is certified with BAFA support programme: "Energy consulting for small and medium-sized enterprises". With the objective of improving the whole production plant, many possibilities for increasing efficiency can be demonstrated through usage of the process simulation software CHEMCAD.
The Prime Unit GmbH consists of a team of process engineers as well as chemical, environmental and Energy Engineers. The employees have a lot of experience with the process simulator CHEMCAD and work closely with the Chemstations Europe GmbH.
Dr.-Ing. Energy and Process Engineering
- Development and optimization of membrane processes
- Project planning and implementation in plant construction
- Conduction of Chemstations Europe support
- Programming of design tools
- IT-consulting and software-development
- CAE incl. FEM, CAP, CAD and CFD
- Business Associate
- Technical Manager Process Engineering
- Simulations and computerized calculations
- Project management for energy efficiency projects
- BAFA and KFW-Funding Program
- Accreditation for the BAFA Funding program
M.Sc. Energy and Process Engineering
Technical sales manager
User Added Modules development
Energy efficiency of processes